On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the International Scientific and Practical Conference and the International Internship, we are pleased to invite you to participate in our event, which will be held from September 18 to 24, 2021, in Poreč, Croatia.
The event is traditionally organized by the Center for Strategic Initiatives and Progressive Development (Ukraine) with the assistance of Croatian universities – Juraj Dobrila University of Pula and PAR University College.
The work in the conference includes the publication of the International peer-reviewed co-authored monograph “SINGLE EDUCATIONAL SPACE IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION” (Polish edition, ISBN, DOI). The publisher is the Polish company E-Science space, Warsaw.
INDICATIVE STRUCTURE OF THE MONOGRAPH
EDUCATIONAL, PHILOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES
ECONOMY AND FINANCES: FUNDAMENTAL TOOLS AND INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUES
JURISPRUDENCE, PUBLIC MANAGEMENT AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
TECHNICAL SCIENCES, PHYSICS AND BIOLOGY SCIENCES
Participating in writing the monograph and receiving the electronic version thereof do not stipulate any additional fees for interns. If you need to receive a paper version of the monograph, it costs €30 per copy (hard cover).
The deadline for submission of the materials is August 15, 2021.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING
- length: 12-20 pages;
- paper size: A4 – 210 x 297 mm;
- margins on all sides: 20 mm;
- font type – Times New Roman; font size – 12 pt; line spacing – 1.5 lines;
- justified text, only a single space after the word is permitted, no word breaks, no tabs;
- indentation of the first line (paragraph): 10 mm;
- abbreviated words, except for well-known ones (eg. Units of measurement), are not allowed;
- each illustration should be black and white;
- diagrams, graphs, schemes, formulas and tables should be created directly in a text editor and according to the above-mentioned page sizes;
- in-text references are published in the monograph, but are not posted on the site;
- language: English.
For articles in English, references should be arranged in ARA style in the original language. For convenience, we recommend using the online program: http://www.citationmachine.net/apa/cite-a-website
The file name must include the last name of the conference participant in Latin script (eg. Ivanenko).
the Organizing Committee